Why use a Suspended Metal Ceiling system?
Metal suspended ceilings are generally specified for their high specification finish and their ability to meet the performance and sustainability features of modern buildings. They are available either plain or with a variety of perforation patterns and can also be supplied in the full range of BS or RAL colours.
Metal tiles when used in conjunction with various insulation materials are capable of providing a flexible approach to acoustic performance.
Advantages of Suspended Metal Ceilings
- Excellent Aesthetic
- Increased lifespan
- Standard and bespoke sizes available
- Ease of cleaning
- Durable and Robust product range
- Full range of BS / RAL colours available
- Highly Recyclable product
- Excellent Life Cycle Costs